COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES (CDS) EXAMINATION
CDSE stands for Combined Defence Services Examination. Every year UPSC i.e. conducts CDS examination twice a year for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in the Indian Armed Forces. As the name suggests it is a Combined Defence Examination for joining Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Airforce as an Officer by the courses carried out by Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Air Force Academy (AFA), Indian Naval Academy (INA) and Officers training Academy (OTA). Unlike NDA both Male and Female graduates are eligible to sit for the examination.
BENEFITS PROVIDED BY NATIONAL DEFENCE COACHING ACADEMY :
- The Course Duration will be of 6 Months & 1 Year
- Separate batch just for CDS candidates.
- Monday to Saturday 3 hours Classes
- Extra 1 hour class on Spoken English.
- Saturday’s & Sunday’s are dedicated for rigorous workshop session & Doubt clearing counters
- Alternate Saturday’s are dedicated for Unit test & Class test.
- 10 Days Induction Programme held at the start of every batch.
- Fully furnished & Air conditioned classrooms with Audio Video Technological aids.
- Highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for each & every subject.
- Monthly Feedbacks & Parent Teacher Meeting.
- Medium of Teaching will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English Both.
- SSB Interview Under the Guidance of SSB Guru.
- Pattern-Based Study Material, Notes, Books, I cards and T-shirts along with the course.
- Mock Tests are conducted biannually.
- Motivational seminars by retired and serving officers are held in-between the course to encourage students.